Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

They call me Aunt because Partner in crime shirt

I want to say a massive happy birthday to my gorgeous auntie v I hope u have a good day I love you lots Finally got home and ending my day baking with my favorite girls. Heart is full  G has officially named me Aunt Lupy. As the next 48 hours approach, I reflect on my own life and how fortunate I am. I’m personally traveling such a wonderful journey while experiencing such heartache as my uncle is losing his battle with cancer. I pray for his sake and my aunts Elsa Crim sake that Mimi & Grandpa call him to heaven soon & relieve his pain! They can all watch over my aunt as she sends her love, They call me Aunt because Partner in crime shirt.
They call me Aunt because Partner in crime shirt
Buy this shirt: They call me Aunt because Partner in crime shirt
From: https://myfrogtee.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét