Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

All I care about is Lord of the ring shirt

When god givs you a man dat is caring,doesnt cheat,cherish ur decisions,buy you tins wit d little he has,plz love him,care for him,dont demand much,buy him little tins too,shirts,All I care about is Lord of the ring shirt,necklace tu wear for you.men ar really scarce now(loving and carings ones more scarce)..and he will love you nd wil never depart from u,,he will make you a priority, nd shud incase he is cheating he wud never let you know fr he fears he will break ur heart Goodmorning guys i am looking for miniatures All I care about is Lord of the ring shirt, age of sigmar or some of the same age..i don’t care if they are painted or not thnx in advance guys!!
All I care about is Lord of the ring shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét